This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy establishes the bases on which the company processes the personal data that our users voluntarily send us through the website. The present Privacy Polly will be applicable when the company collects your personal data through de different contact forms available in this website. When processing your personal data, the company will act as the Data Controller.
· To process the personal data that we strictly need to provide the requested service and process the data securely and confidentially, taking the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access and improper use thereof.
· Not to use personal data for purposes for which we have not previously obtained consent.
· Not to send personal information to third parties or share such data.
· To keep personal data for as long as is strictly necessary for the specific purpose for which the data were provided, with regular revision of those needs and deletion of data that are not necessary.
Domicilio social: Enlace Verola s/n, Sollana, 46430, Valencia·
Moreover, processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
· Subscribe to newsletters. To manage the subscription to newsletters.
· Work with us by sending your curriculum vitae. To manage the received CV through the contact form available in the website.
· Creation and access to the user account. To manage the creation and access to the user account with the corresponding user name and password.
· Management of the comments left on the blog. To manage publication of the comments that the user has left on the blog.
· User information request. We will capture the personal data that you have provided us in order to give an answer to your request.
· Subscribe to newsletters. We will capture your e-mail address.
· Work with us by sending your curriculum vitae. We will capture the information contained in the CV that you have provided us.
· Creation and access to the user account. We will capture your user name and password and/or any other information you have provided for the creation of the profile/account.
· Management of the comments left on the blog. Any personal data that has been published when commenting the post.
Depending on the purpose for which the data are provided, only the strictly necessary data will be requested.
It is important for the user to be aware of the data provided and the purpose for which it is provided because in so doing, she/he authorizes us to collect, store and use such data for the required purpose and she/he may at any time withdraw the consent provided by the appropriate channels, with the consent of the interested party being the legal basis and legitimacy of the processing of their personal data.
· Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the company confirmation as to whether o nor personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
· Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. In the rectification application you should specify the personal data you wish to rectify.
· Right to object: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on the legitimate interest. The company shall no longer process the personal data unless the company demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interest, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
· Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain from the company the erasure of personal data concerning you
· Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to the company, in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
· Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from the company restriction of processing where: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject; the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the address specified above or via e-mail to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
With your request you must send a copy of your ID.
Likewise, we inform you that if you are not pleased with our answer, you can fill a complaint in front of the competent authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
El titular de este sitio web es: MARCKERIC, S.L.
Domicilio social: Enlace Verola s/n, Sollana, 46430, Valencia·
In such registry the USER will be responsible of providing truthful and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password of which he/she will be made responsible, compromising to make diligent and confidential use of same. The USER agrees to make the correct use of contents and services which the company offers through its web site and, being of meaningful but not with limitative character and these shall not be used for:
· Incurring in illicit activities, illegal or opposed to good faith and public order.
· Spreading contents or propaganda considered; racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, of terrorism apology or attempting against human rights.
· Causing damages on the physical or logical systems of the company Its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer virus on the web or any other physical or logic systems which may cause damages such as the mentioned before.
· Trying to access or use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The company reserves the right to withdraw all those comments which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, that attempt against childhood or public security. In any case the company will not be responsible for the opinions given by users through forums, chats or any other mean.
All rights reserved. According to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the applicable Spanish Intellectual Property Law; reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly forbidden, including the way of making available, totally or partially the contents of this web page, for business purposes, by any electronic means, without the authorization of The company. The USER is committed to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property, owned by The company. The USER will be able to visualize the elements of the site including print, copy or store them in the hard drive or your computer or any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for its personal and private purpose. The USER will refrain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the website of The company
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merging or participation with the connected entities.
Adress: Enlace Verola s/n, Sollana, 46430, Valencia·
Own Cookies: This cookies are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the correct functioning of the website.
Third-Party Cookies: This kind of cookies are sent to your compute and are not managed by us.
Session Cookies: This type of cookie collects and stores information only while the user is accessing a website.
Persistent Cookies: Through this type of cookie the data is still stored and can be accessed and processed during the period defined by the company responsible of the cookie, and can range from few minutes to several years.